- Joined
- May 21, 2020
- Messages
- 136
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA
Short description of the bug.
/showid Issues
Description of the bug.
When someone showed me their ID, then I show my ID, then I can see their ID on my screen but with my picture instead of his. So his info is on the ID but it is my picture.
What should be happening instead?
It should show his ID first, then my ID.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Just have someone show their ID, then you show yours.
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA
Short description of the bug.
/showid Issues
Description of the bug.
When someone showed me their ID, then I show my ID, then I can see their ID on my screen but with my picture instead of his. So his info is on the ID but it is my picture.
What should be happening instead?
It should show his ID first, then my ID.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Just have someone show their ID, then you show yours.
Extra info?











