- Joined
- May 12, 2019
- Messages
- 39
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Test Server-FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Checking into hospital spams the healing script
Description of the bug.
When I checked into the hospital I went to the bed and when I got in the bed I was spammed with the same message over and over again.
What should be happening instead?
There should only be one message about the doctor healing you.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Be injured. Go to Pillbox. Check in. Walk to bed. Get in bed.
Extra info? I also offered to sell the doctor drugs. Maybe we shouldn't be able to sell drugs to Police/EMS AI.
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Test Server-FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Checking into hospital spams the healing script
Description of the bug.
When I checked into the hospital I went to the bed and when I got in the bed I was spammed with the same message over and over again.
What should be happening instead?
There should only be one message about the doctor healing you.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Be injured. Go to Pillbox. Check in. Walk to bed. Get in bed.
Extra info? I also offered to sell the doctor drugs. Maybe we shouldn't be able to sell drugs to Police/EMS AI.









