Not Planned Minecraft Building Team

Goosesk

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
1,155
As the title says a Minecraft building team whose main objective would be to help the EC's build maps and or make the maps themselves. This would make it easier on the EC team, especially in events like Horse Race, Maze Run, etc. because these types of events can become very easy and stale after 3 or more runs of the event. By having a Building team it would make the whole issue of the maps getting easy and stale essentially gone because the building team and EC's can go through and make a new event arena in a much shorter time period than it would normally would take for only the EC and maybe a few other EC's help. A way to set up the building team would be to assign one of the builders to each EC and that builder would help that EC make new events and possibly even help run the events if needed. There is also the method of just throwing a bunch of people on the building team to one build.

excuse the bad grammar btw
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
We used to have a build team called 'APPS', they were Jr ECs or players who just...liked building. I loved having APPS and see a big benefit in starting up a group like this again so I will be talking to the MCLE about these ideas!
 
I would love to build for MC division with my insane creativeness that I totally have.
 
One of the best suggestions I've seen in a while. I was part of a build team on ViperMC a few years ago and it's really fun building with a group of friends. Would increase activity and build relations, and maybe I should mention the cool spawns and whatnot that would come of it.
 
Back
Top