- Joined
- Mar 3, 2017
- Messages
- 981
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
eGO test week, fivem
Short description of the bug.
Not being able to respawn/call EMS when dead
Description of the bug.
So while ive been doing business missions, most of the time when I was killed by AI I was unable to call EMS or respawn.
What should be happening instead?
You should be allowed to call ems/respawn
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Assuming this has something to do with the business jobs, or getting killed by AI then: Start business job, die to the AI, and you wont be able to respawn or call ems
Extra info? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835934930524700736/846949086971559987/unknown.png
SC As an example. This has happened a few times to me.
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
eGO test week, fivem
Short description of the bug.
Not being able to respawn/call EMS when dead
Description of the bug.
So while ive been doing business missions, most of the time when I was killed by AI I was unable to call EMS or respawn.
What should be happening instead?
You should be allowed to call ems/respawn
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Assuming this has something to do with the business jobs, or getting killed by AI then: Start business job, die to the AI, and you wont be able to respawn or call ems
Extra info? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835934930524700736/846949086971559987/unknown.png
SC As an example. This has happened a few times to me.





