- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
I can sell drugs to the doctor
Description of the bug.
I'm not sure if it was because I had dirty money or what, but when I was in the hospital, it offered to let me "sell drugs" to the doctor. I pressed the key and got baggies of meth and dirty money I think
What should be happening instead?
A cop shouldn't have this ability, I was on my cop character
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Become a cop, try to sell drugs to the pillbox doctor when admitted
Extra info?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
I can sell drugs to the doctor
Description of the bug.
I'm not sure if it was because I had dirty money or what, but when I was in the hospital, it offered to let me "sell drugs" to the doctor. I pressed the key and got baggies of meth and dirty money I think
What should be happening instead?
A cop shouldn't have this ability, I was on my cop character
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Become a cop, try to sell drugs to the pillbox doctor when admitted
Extra info?




