FiveM EGO FIveM - Edgegamers Chapter 2 test - Controller players

Malenix

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
26
What application are you reporting this issue on?
EGO FIveM

What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers Chapter 2 test

Short description of the bug.
Controller players

Description of the bug.
Almost Every button triggers a menu or UI getting in the way and making it unplayable.

What should be happening instead?
Work without ui getting in the way.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Play usix Xbox/playstation/steam ect. controller

Extra info? I know its not priority but controller players have it really bad right now :(
 
I use the default gamepad in steam BP.
1622033605961.png
 
For example. if i push a to run, it opens a menu, if in a car it does more menus/UI and "Keys (Vehicle)". D pad opens UI menu ect.
 
This bug report has been moved to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top