FiveM GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - Locking and unlocking has a delay

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
Locking and unlocking has a delay

Description of the bug.
Over the past couple days I've noticed it takes a good 1 and a half to 2 seconds between pressing L to lock and unlock your vehicle and your vehicle actually reacting.

What should be happening instead?
Pressing L should result in an immediate response of locking or unlocking.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try to lock or unlock your vehicle

Extra info?
 
This was added because you could spam locking the vehicles over and over really quickly. The only fix that was able to come up with currently was to add a 1 second delay to the lock and as such, you couldn't spam it over and over which was causing another issue.
 
I honestly find this far more hindering. Can we make it a .1 second delay or something. I'm trying to lock my police cruiser in serious situations and have to wait for it to respond to know if I've locked it or unlocked it. That 1 second does count.
 
I honestly find this far more hindering. Can we make it a .1 second delay or something. I'm trying to lock my police cruiser in serious situations and have to wait for it to respond to know if I've locked it or unlocked it. That 1 second does count.
Unsure. I think the 1 second was the lowest Oblixion could set it to. I'll reach out to him and get back to you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top