GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - Getting gas process goes through fully before notifying you that you don't have enough money

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
Getting gas process goes through fully before notifying you that you don't have enough money

Description of the bug.
When I go to get gas at the gas station, if I don't have enough money to get the gas in my inventory, it doesn't notify me until the entire gas tank fills up that I don't have enough money.

What should be happening instead?
The gas station should stop me from getting gas and notify me that I don't have enough money. It shouldn't allow me to go through the whole 30%-100% fill up animation and THEN notify me that I don't have enough money

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Go to a gas station without enough money to fill the tank, then choose to completely fill the tank

Extra info?
 
I will be moving this bug report to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 
Back
Top