Not a Bug CAD - GTA V - Discrepancy in charges for Docs VS CAD on RP server

Juritsu

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 29, 2021
Messages
38
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CAD

What server is this happening on?
GTA V

Short description of the bug.
Discrepancy in charges for Docs VS CAD on RP server

Description of the bug.
I just found a discrepancy in the docs file and the CAD file. I'm sure we're using the cad file over the docs but if a lawyer is overseeing something and sees it they might throw a fit. The amount charged for stolen vehicle is different. Docs is 350, CAD is 950. There might be more discrepancies.

What should be happening instead?
They should be lined up.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Look up the prices of the charges.

Extra info?
 
I have contacted the person who can edit the Cad, there has been a shorter fix pushed out for this. Look for a final fix to be pushed out in the near future.
 
Back
Top