FiveM FiveM eGO - Fivem server - Big map in car.

dank

In Teamspeak I promised I wouldn't join GTA.
Joined
Aug 9, 2020
Messages
464
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM eGO

What server is this happening on?
Fivem server

Short description of the bug.
Big map in car.

Description of the bug.
When I go into my car, the map is big like I have the expanded radar option on, but I don't.

What should be happening instead?
Small map in car.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
No clue just happens sometimes. Basically a gamble.

Extra info? Have to re-log to fix it :/
This bug was fixed before temporarily which I know because Oblixion announced it, but now it is back.
 
Last edited:
I will be moving this bug report to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top