- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Can not go off duty
Description of the bug.
I currently have
LEO
Officer
Dept. of Justice
DA Investigator
Taxi
Taxi
Mechanic
Recruit
Unemployed
Unemployed
as job sets available to me and when I try to click OFFDUTY it says "You can't go off duty".
What should be happening instead?
Should be able to go off duty
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not really certain
Extra info?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Can not go off duty
Description of the bug.
I currently have
LEO
Officer
Dept. of Justice
DA Investigator
Taxi
Taxi
Mechanic
Recruit
Unemployed
Unemployed
as job sets available to me and when I try to click OFFDUTY it says "You can't go off duty".
What should be happening instead?
Should be able to go off duty
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not really certain
Extra info?





