- Joined
- Aug 9, 2020
- Messages
- 464
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA
What server is this happening on?
fivem
Short description of the bug.
get stuff, can't hold anything, full inventory
Description of the bug.
alright so basically if you have for example 100 kg out of 124 kg in your inventory and use policeweapons or medical and it fills your inventory it might go over 124kg. I don't know if this is meant to be like this but after I can't pick up anything.
What should be happening instead?
inventory should not go past 124kg
Describe how to replicate the bug.
get your inventory to around 115kg and then do /policeweapons or /medical
Extra info? to fix it you have to drag some things to other spots in your inventory
GTA
What server is this happening on?
fivem
Short description of the bug.
get stuff, can't hold anything, full inventory
Description of the bug.
alright so basically if you have for example 100 kg out of 124 kg in your inventory and use policeweapons or medical and it fills your inventory it might go over 124kg. I don't know if this is meant to be like this but after I can't pick up anything.
What should be happening instead?
inventory should not go past 124kg
Describe how to replicate the bug.
get your inventory to around 115kg and then do /policeweapons or /medical
Extra info? to fix it you have to drag some things to other spots in your inventory





