Not Planned Add a minimum % of alive players needed to play extreme climb

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucid

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 9, 2020
Messages
64
Extreme climb on clouds is very long and takes a few minutes just to see at least one winner, never mind most of the T's. Sometimes wardens decide to do extreme climb with barely any players alive and it forces people to wait through the whole round (+ maybe even lr) just to play a new round, this can make people leave or just not have a fun time on the server. There's nothing stopping them from playing it and they can chose to play it with barely and players alive.

I think we should add a minimum % of people alive for warden to play extreme climb, you can't find the exact % of people alive instantly but you can usually guess if it's above/below a certain amount. I think around 70 would be good enough.

I just want to see what everyone else thinks about this.
 
Upvote 0
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.
-1. Personally extreme climb is my favorite mini game. I see where you are coming from but this I'd a hard no for me. Extreme Climb Best Climb
 
Ive honestly never seen people play ex climb besides at the start of the round. People play it the whole round then do quick lr.I think this is just too specific to be adding a rule just for it. There are a whole bunch of other causes for people to wait a whole round.
Overall a - 1 from me too it would just introduce unnecessary confusion with %s since there would still be some people who would wait.
 
I haven't seen a lot of wardens do extreme climb at any other time than the beginning of the round.

Let's say that the rule is implemented. Then the warden would be forced to play other games instead and dead players would have to wait regardless.
I don't see an issue with this.
 
I haven't seen a lot of wardens do extreme climb at any other time than the beginning of the round.

Let's say that the rule is implemented. Then the warden would be forced to play other games instead and dead players would have to wait regardless.
I don't see an issue with this.
You aren't wrong, but still disagree with changing it off the basis of I enjoy extreme climb days.
 
I haven't seen a lot of wardens do extreme climb at any other time than the beginning of the round.

Let's say that the rule is implemented. Then the warden would be forced to play other games instead and dead players would have to wait regardless.
I don't see an issue with this.
Yes but if warden has to play surf/climb it means lr is going to be achieved faster and theres more opportunity for rebeling which means rounds will end faster. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
You aren't wrong, but still disagree with changing it off the basis of I enjoy extreme climb days.
I'm saying that I don't see an issue with this, meaning that I don't see an issue with this having no limitations, and that you can play extreme climb even with 30 seconds left of the round.
 
Ive honestly never seen people play ex climb besides at the start of the round. People play it the whole round then do quick lr.I think this is just too specific to be adding a rule just for it. There are a whole bunch of other causes for people to wait a whole round.
Overall a - 1 from me too it would just introduce unnecessary confusion with %s since there would still be some people who would wait.
I remember when I typed that cause on jb_quake atleast one person would spam rush at 719 always they said that lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top