- Joined
- May 12, 2021
- Messages
- 27
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
TTT EdgeGamers
Short description of the bug.
It´s not a Bug, my =(e)= rank dissapeared
Description of the bug.
I got in the server and my =(e)= wasn´t there anymore
What should be happening instead?
I dont know, but i think i should have it
Describe how to replicate the bug.
If u guys look like i really deserve it, just give it back i think
Extra info? Nothing more, ty very much!
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
TTT EdgeGamers
Short description of the bug.
It´s not a Bug, my =(e)= rank dissapeared
Description of the bug.
I got in the server and my =(e)= wasn´t there anymore
What should be happening instead?
I dont know, but i think i should have it
Describe how to replicate the bug.
If u guys look like i really deserve it, just give it back i think
Extra info? Nothing more, ty very much!












