- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
Currently, the cheapest vehicles are around 20k I think. Maybe some of the cars are cheaper, I'm not POSITIVE.
But I think it would be helpful to calm the grind if rather than focusing on a car rental system, we simply add some "Shit box" cars to start out with. I'm pretty sure not a lot of people want to buy a bicycle and renting a car is a regular expense that doesn't net you anything in the end.
But if we have some basic 5-10k Cars that are just complete garbage, smoke coming out of them or just whatever that you can finance, I think it would ease the frustrations of those starting out in the server looking for a way to legally get around the city.
A cheap ass car with 400$ financing or less would mean you don't REALLY have to grind at all to make a payment every week towards financing. It would open up more freedom.
Just my thoughts.
But I think it would be helpful to calm the grind if rather than focusing on a car rental system, we simply add some "Shit box" cars to start out with. I'm pretty sure not a lot of people want to buy a bicycle and renting a car is a regular expense that doesn't net you anything in the end.
But if we have some basic 5-10k Cars that are just complete garbage, smoke coming out of them or just whatever that you can finance, I think it would ease the frustrations of those starting out in the server looking for a way to legally get around the city.
A cheap ass car with 400$ financing or less would mean you don't REALLY have to grind at all to make a payment every week towards financing. It would open up more freedom.
Just my thoughts.
Last edited:
Upvote
0








