N NixJedi Forum Fiend Joined Sep 7, 2008 Messages 741 Oct 20, 2008 #21 Nice work dude. I myself put up the $70 for Kaspersky Internet Security.. I'm also running Ubuntu as well as an OSX on two other towers. Nevertheless this information should help a lot of users here! Again, good job!
Nice work dude. I myself put up the $70 for Kaspersky Internet Security.. I'm also running Ubuntu as well as an OSX on two other towers. Nevertheless this information should help a lot of users here! Again, good job!
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Oct 20, 2008 #22 Lol you just named all 3 of the things that i have!! All 3 are free and great! Except prevx but there are always (COUGH*) torrents (cough*)
Lol you just named all 3 of the things that i have!! All 3 are free and great! Except prevx but there are always (COUGH*) torrents (cough*)