- Joined
- Aug 20, 2018
- Messages
- 735
Think it would be nice to have a command that prints out your play time in chat, something like:
!played
~You have played X [days,hours...]
Now I know you can go over to gameme and find your playtime along with some other stats,
so maybe instead of hours displayed it prints out the link for your account?
LMK what you think about this.
If I'm not mistaken there used to be the !gameme command that did just this
!played
~You have played X [days,hours...]
Now I know you can go over to gameme and find your playtime along with some other stats,
so maybe instead of hours displayed it prints out the link for your account?
LMK what you think about this.
If I'm not mistaken there used to be the !gameme command that did just this
Upvote
2













