FiveM GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - Drug calls showing up at motel in vinewood, nobody is there

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
Drug calls showing up at motel in vinewood, nobody is there

Description of the bug.
We had 6 drug calls show up at the center of the parking lot of the motel at 593, there is nobody there, no locals, no players nearby, even checked with . key.

What should be happening instead?
Drug calls should pop up where the player is selling drugs, I feel like this is not actually where they are happening

Describe how to replicate the bug.
No idea

Extra info? Clip of it happening

https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentVainDootOSfrog-awVDVML1ssHSctkr
 
Turns out this may be a result of people being able to sell to locals INSIDE a motel room, so I suppose that specifically would be the bug/exploit that's a problem. The hotel room when you are in it shows your position as in the parking lot where the drug calls are coming from for that specific motels. This was tested by Inkery and confirmed that all motels act like this.
 
Turns out this may be a result of people being able to sell to locals INSIDE a motel room, so I suppose that specifically would be the bug/exploit that's a problem. The hotel room when you are in it shows your position as in the parking lot where the drug calls are coming from for that specific motels. This was tested by Inkery and confirmed that all motels act like this.

I also think that they will sell near their motels. Then if a call comes in they run inside of the motels so when the PD shows up no one would be there. I am pretty sure Coopa (Jake Williams) seen this and watched it happen.
 
I also think that they will sell near their motels. Then if a call comes in they run inside of the motels so when the PD shows up no one would be there. I am pretty sure Coopa (Jake Williams) seen this and watched it happen.
Yes this is something people do, however this specific circumstance was the exact same location notification while we were standing in front of the location, thus we believe all of these calls were related to selling to locals inside the motel room.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top