Not Planned Make warday button on moti warden only and disable it on special days

Stirdu

Poster
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
198
Almost every time the button is lit up somebody presses it, even if warden says not to. It’s only a 15 minute swap so there really isn’t much of a punishment for doing it. You can also push it on special days and tp everybody in main cells area to the warday area and they will get stuck in there. If warday was only able to be clicked by warden it would stop that from happening and keep people from server dissing.
 
Upvote 2
This idea definitely makes sense, but I think it would depend on whether or not the button would actually be able to tell the difference between warden and non-warden CTs. I have 0 experience with both map making and source pawn coding, so I wouldn't know the technicalities behind something like this, but that's the first thought that crossed my mind thinking if something like this would actually work or not.
 
I definitely agree with this !
However, it could be unfortunally not accepted. So the CT swap length for anyone troubling the day by pressing this button should be at least for 30 or 60 minutes
 
Last edited:
I definitely agree with this !
However, it could be unfortunally not accepted. So the CT swap length for anyone disturbing the day by pressing this button should be at least for 30 or 60 minutes
 

Latest posts

Back
Top