GTA - Edgegamers - Cash not working

Ped

Active Member
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
290
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA

What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers

Short description of the bug.
Cash not working

Description of the bug.
When withdrawing money from a bank, said money will go into your inventory.

However over the past week or so when I have been taking out money from my bank account, the money will be withdrawn and placed into my inventory like normal, however when opening the "Wallet" app which is labelled as "American Express" on the in game phone, the cash will constantly be displayed as 0, even with cash in my inventory.

What should be happening instead?
The American Express app should display how much cash you have. (I think I remember it previously doing this)

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Withdraw money and check your in game phone "Wallet" app to see if it is displayed.

Extra info? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

This has prevented me from being able to pay off the finance on my car, as financing has to be paid in cash, and the game is not registering that I have cash on me.

The cash that I have and was deposited into my bank originally was "Black Cash" and was cleaned by the money launderer.

It's very possible that my memory is wrong, and that the second symbol on the Wallet app is meant for something else, this would mean that instead of the Wallet app being bugged, that attempting to pay off your finance on a vehicle is bugged
 
Last edited:
I believe I fixed the issue - the specified amount was "alteast $2295" - when I paid $2296 it worked.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top