- Joined
- Dec 10, 2019
- Messages
- 1,966
The jackpot system on Jailbreak currently uses a menu. While this is pretty cool, it's impractical due to how menus tend to work. It is very possible to miss out on participating due to the menu being replaced by a different menu (like when a special day is called), or if a player accidentally closes out of it, or if they open their gang menu, etc.
I suggest a simple command like
Something simple like:
[Gangs] A Jackpot has started! Type
I suggest a simple command like
!jackpot or !jp be added that would allow players to enter the jackpot. I believe that currently these commands merely say how much the pot is worth, and do not allow you to enter the pot. In addition, it would be great if the jackpot entrance fee was printed out in chat, that way players that don't have enough credits will understand and not think that it's glitched.Something simple like:
[Gangs] A Jackpot has started! Type
!jackpot to join for 759 credits!
Upvote
0







