Not Planned Move Contest and Report a Player higher up on the forum topic page

QuickiexD

Toxic
=(e)=
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
483
Genuinely believe moving those two topics higher up on the forum topic page would be beneficial in terms of preventing “unban me” “why was I banned” “how long for my appeal to go through” in threads like “bugs, incidents, problems” and the game topics people come from.

A lot of people seem to not scroll down to the very bottom to access this information, so I definitely think this would be a QoL improvement with the forums.
 
Upvote 0
I'd rather see a button on the navigation bar. Maybe in a colour that stands out. We had that in the past - think they were orange and green or something.
 
I'd rather see a button on the navigation bar. Maybe in a colour that stands out. We had that in the past - think they were orange and green or something.
Or this, either way something to improve visibility and reduce people posting in wrong topics.
 
Or this, either way something to improve visibility and reduce people posting in wrong topics.

Well, common sense would dictate actually looking for the right section and not reporting it as a bug... but common sense is pretty sparse these days, sadly.
 
If I'm not wrong this was discussed before with Andrew, about moving somethings including contact leadership and so in a another tab(like group of forums) and move it just below the first one
 
Someone has suggested this before, I agree it should be below contact leadership
 
Back
Top