- Joined
- Mar 8, 2020
- Messages
- 1,763
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Boat isnt spawning after I pay
Description of the bug.
Boat isnt spawning after I pay
What should be happening instead?
Boat should spawn
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Go pay for a boat at boat rental 709, I could be wrong but this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened, no boat even 20 minutes later.
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Boat isnt spawning after I pay
Description of the bug.
Boat isnt spawning after I pay
What should be happening instead?
Boat should spawn
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Go pay for a boat at boat rental 709, I could be wrong but this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened, no boat even 20 minutes later.
Extra info?
Last edited:








