Counter-Strike Csgo - eGO jb server - It usually happens in gun toss but it can also happen outside of gun toss. I go to throw my deagle and it just disappears mid a

F8tal Silence

I made one post
Joined
Aug 14, 2021
Messages
16
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Csgo

What server is this happening on?
eGO jb server

Short description of the bug.
It usually happens in gun toss but it can also happen outside of gun toss. I go to throw my deagle and it just disappears mid air.

Description of the bug.
I go to throw my gun while im jumping and I throw it up but it just vanishes. Im not sure if its because I pull it out and throw it really fast or what.

What should be happening instead?
The gun shouldnt disappear.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I am not sure how exactly to do the bug but I do have a clip of it. https://medal.tv/clips/64577331/d133741hf8vq . This was not in a gun toss so it isn't a problem with gun toss. It just gets really annoying when I do a gun toss and lose because my gun just vanishes mid air.

Extra info?
 
Moving this to completed due to inactivity and age. Please re-create a thread if this issue still persists.

This most likely happens if you throw a lot of guns throughout the round. If you do re-create this thread, please make sure to provide a full clip.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top