- Joined
- May 12, 2019
- Messages
- 39
I like the Skelly system in that if your leg gets injured you have to limp around. However, one of the things that I don't like is that you can trip and fall and get a concussion that is just so overbearing. With my graphical settings when my character gets a concussion, I can barely see anything at all.
I would like to suggest tuning down the effect that the concussion has on your vision. If that is not something that we want to go with what about just making it so that your concussion will dissipate with time or will slowly become less strong. As of now if I get a concussion from falling I have to immediately prioritize getting to a hospital or I am just stuck with horrible vision. This has dragged me away from RP scenes several times because the power of the concussion is so overbearing.
I have NVE Graphics mods.
I would like to suggest tuning down the effect that the concussion has on your vision. If that is not something that we want to go with what about just making it so that your concussion will dissipate with time or will slowly become less strong. As of now if I get a concussion from falling I have to immediately prioritize getting to a hospital or I am just stuck with horrible vision. This has dragged me away from RP scenes several times because the power of the concussion is so overbearing.
I have NVE Graphics mods.
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote
0







