- Joined
- Sep 14, 2020
- Messages
- 154
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
surf
Short description of the bug.
crouch boost
Description of the bug.
Crouch boost on illusion stage 1
What should be happening instead?
You can't crouch boost
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Perfectly time a single crouch as soon as you touch the booster and you will get a super boost but there is a speed limiter so it's only 2200
Extra info? remove s2 record (DON'T REMOVE THE RECORD I BEAT IT LEGIT I CAN SEND A VIDEO IF YOU NEED IT)
remove the top 10 s1 times
https://streamable.com/zbvwfb
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
surf
Short description of the bug.
crouch boost
Description of the bug.
Crouch boost on illusion stage 1
What should be happening instead?
You can't crouch boost
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Perfectly time a single crouch as soon as you touch the booster and you will get a super boost but there is a speed limiter so it's only 2200
Extra info? remove s2 record (DON'T REMOVE THE RECORD I BEAT IT LEGIT I CAN SEND A VIDEO IF YOU NEED IT)
remove the top 10 s1 times
https://streamable.com/zbvwfb
Last edited: