Not Planned [CS TTT] New role suggestion - Hitman

99k behavior score

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
13
-Role: Hitman, HUD: Orange
-Unlocks after 16-20 players are playing. Is announced in chat at the round start.
-Only 1 Hitman per round.
-Goal: To be the last one standing
-Shows up to other traitors as a fellow traitor, but the hitman himself doesn't see who the traitors are (because hitman has a similar playstyle to ts, can be killed easily otherwise)
-Has constant X-ray vision on one target at a time that he needs to kill
-If he kills a non-target, loses half of his HP
-If added, make trip mine and USP-s exclusive to this role
-Kills with trip mine don't decrease his HP

Note 1: Introducing a new role may have an unpredictable effect on player's view of the server, possibly adding this as an exclusive role for a special event. Take feedback from there.
Note 2: DNA scanner counter item for Hitman is needed to not reveal himself to Ts in case T was his target.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 4
This would be a major change in gameplay and if you’re serious in having this added I’d strongly recommend being more thorough and taking many more things into consideration.
 
I agree with MSWS that it would be a major game changer. But I personally do like the idea of having a special type of role for Halloween.

- For the Xray vision. I don't think it should be constant. Probably like a special icon over their head that can be seen via distances, like a target

- I think any kill with his tripmine, if it was not his target, should take some health. not half as it has a wide explosion radius, but more something like 10 hp per non-target killed.

- So the role isn't too over done, should make it less of a chance of it happening. Maybe 1-2 times a map instead of every round that has more than 20 people?
 
This would be a major change in gameplay and if you’re serious in having this added I’d strongly recommend being more thorough and taking many more things into consideration.
Discussing this in SS chat as I speak, I predict this role to be fun, but definitely a game changer, needs test-runs (on a special day?) to determine how well this would work and take feedback.
 
This would be a really fun addition to TTT, especially for smaller "events" or weekends.

I would love to help out with making it more thorough if you need input. Unfortunately I know n o t h i n g about coding, so you're on your own with that one \o
 
Sounds fun, but a lot of intricacies would need to be worked out. Trying it out for a week or an event would be a good idea to see how the community responds to it as it will change the game play a lot. Also coding and bug testing something like this with however much the devs already have on their plate in time for Halloween isn't really possible.

Some things that immediatly come to mind are:
  • What if they need to kill Ts
  • How can Ts root out who's the hitman, it could increase T on T RDM quite a bit
  • Making the USP-S exclusive to hitmen is pointless imo, it might be a fun stereotypical gun for Hitmen but in reality no one would use it. A powerful primary/M4A1 trumps it anyday.
  • Would the hitman be able to enter T room?
  • How would DNA scanner work (as you mentioned)
 
+1 really interesting and would be a cool little add on
 
thought i said something here, anyways, yes. +1. but only on special rounds
 

Latest posts

Back
Top