Counter-Strike csgo - ttt - After being moved to spec by an admin, players can still talk as a spectater in voice chat.

RAINSUN

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 12, 2020
Messages
81
What application are you reporting this issue on?
csgo

What server is this happening on?
ttt

Short description of the bug.
After being moved to spec by an admin, players can still talk as a spectater in voice chat.

Description of the bug.
After being moved to spec by an admin, players can still talk as a spectator in voice chat. I noticed this issue some weeks ago after I moved someone to spec.

What should be happening instead?
-

Describe how to replicate the bug.
-

Extra info?
 
I noticed this happening last night. It think it has something to do with the game not detecting the swap and assuming that they are still alive.
 
Moving this to completed due to inactivity and age. Please re-create a thread if this issue still persists.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top