FiveM Fivem - Edgegamers Roleplay - Character select

Jason Lander

I made one post
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Messages
3
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Fivem

What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers Roleplay

Short description of the bug.
Character select

Description of the bug.
When logging in, the menu to select the character doesn't come up. Not allowing to select the character makes it impossible to spawn.

What should be happening instead?
Menu should open up and then should be able to select the character.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
It's a none consistent bug, I have heard more people from my friends group have it. Apperently full closing fivem or waiting for a long time sometimes helps it.

Extra info? Seem's like the menu is timing out or failing to load for some od reason. I have one character and dont think its due to multiple characters. Clearing my full cache didnt help the situation sadly.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top