- Joined
- Dec 6, 2021
- Messages
- 111
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM/Cfx
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Game crash
Description of the bug.
Rage error: ERR_STR_INFO_2
What should be happening instead?
Should not be crashing. (sorry)
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I have a zip of the Cfx Crash information if needed.
Extra info? This has been randomly happening for almost two months now. I have cleared the cache and that didn't fix it. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this area and if a reinstall will fix it or if this is something else entirely.
FiveM/Cfx
What server is this happening on?
FiveM
Short description of the bug.
Game crash
Description of the bug.
Rage error: ERR_STR_INFO_2
What should be happening instead?
Should not be crashing. (sorry)
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I have a zip of the Cfx Crash information if needed.
Extra info? This has been randomly happening for almost two months now. I have cleared the cache and that didn't fix it. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this area and if a reinstall will fix it or if this is something else entirely.



