Not Planned add my ttt_island_mansion map

It definitely needs some more optimization
Yep that was a big problem, but i tried my best to optimise it and i asked to make a vote about fps and more than 70% responded fps was normal, like on avg map
 
+1 I remember when we played this map it had some kinks that needed to be worked out, but it was really fun. Plus a new map to TTT would definitely be nice old maps just got boring :( Bring back ROOFTOPS!!!!
 
+1 I remember when we played this map it had some kinks that needed to be worked out, but it was really fun. Plus a new map to TTT would definitely be nice old maps just got boring :( Bring back ROOFTOPS!!!!
I remember that, but everything was fixed and the only problem some people talk about is fps, gameplay, and everything elsenis good
 

Latest posts

Back
Top