- Joined
- Oct 24, 2018
- Messages
- 92
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA Fivem
What server is this happening on?
The Roleplayserver
Short description of the bug.
New Inventory Bug
Description of the bug.
My club maisonette 10 has lost all of its icons with the newest update. I also cant access my club storage anymore.
What should be happening instead?
I should see things and be able to open things
Describe how to replicate the bug.
open club menu and nothing happens, make club items and they have no icons.
Extra info?
GTA Fivem
What server is this happening on?
The Roleplayserver
Short description of the bug.
New Inventory Bug
Description of the bug.
My club maisonette 10 has lost all of its icons with the newest update. I also cant access my club storage anymore.
What should be happening instead?
I should see things and be able to open things
Describe how to replicate the bug.
open club menu and nothing happens, make club items and they have no icons.
Extra info?











