Not Planned [Discord] Role for Admin Trainers

Skyz

♥ Noscope Queen ♥
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
887
It would be splendid to get a role for AT's on discord so admins know who to go to on discord when they need clarification on rules or for MS members who need help with application processing.
 
Upvote 9
I really think them pinging an admin trainer on the main discord would be nice, also it would allow for more admin help from ATs. Maybe even another channel for admin help.
 
I like it! Like Jeff said, a separate channel specifically for admin help would also be a nice addition (idk if this already exists).
 
I like the idea of an at role. I’m just waiting for the day discord allows for multiple role icons per user. As for being displayed separately, I think it just lends to being extra cluttered or convoluted
 

Latest posts

Back
Top