- Joined
- Nov 20, 2021
- Messages
- 358
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
On jb_quake the 2nd trap does not go up
Detailed description of the bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwO-dbgw6Qw - video of the bug
I think this only happens if a t puts themselves on the pathway right before the trap and holds it stopping it from going down normally (could be wrong) but I only see the bug happen when someone holds the trap
I've seen this occur a few times
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
On jb_quake the 2nd trap does not go up
Detailed description of the bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwO-dbgw6Qw - video of the bug
I think this only happens if a t puts themselves on the pathway right before the trap and holds it stopping it from going down normally (could be wrong) but I only see the bug happen when someone holds the trap
I've seen this occur a few times








