- Joined
- Dec 6, 2021
- Messages
- 111
What is the scope of your bug report?
FiveM RP
Short description of the bug
Dogs aren't biting and it's getting worse.
Detailed description of the bug
I've been given advise to do /refreshskin to get dog biting to work when it stops working. I do a refresh every time I get out of the vehicle when approaching an active scene to ensure I can bite. Went into the scene with a bite order and nothing happened when I went to bite. I ran off and hid, did another refresh and ran back in, still no biting.
FiveM RP
Short description of the bug
Dogs aren't biting and it's getting worse.
Detailed description of the bug
I've been given advise to do /refreshskin to get dog biting to work when it stops working. I do a refresh every time I get out of the vehicle when approaching an active scene to ensure I can bite. Went into the scene with a bite order and nothing happened when I went to bite. I ran off and hid, did another refresh and ran back in, still no biting.





