Counter-Strike Not a bug CS:GO TTT - Serious Issue regarding maps

MarcusRoman

I made one post
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
5
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO TTT

Short description of the bug
Serious Issue regarding maps

Detailed description of the bug
I can rarely join eGO servers on CS:GO due to this issue where maps will try to download and they usually fail.

Attachments
File(s) attached
 

Attachments

  • 1649985686389.png
    1649985686389.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 1649985712064.png
    1649985712064.png
    21 KB · Views: 68
M MarcusRoman I haven't watched the video but it likely will solve your issue and be the same as what I'm typing.

Your first step should be finding the map mentioned in the console on your computer, then deleting it from your computer. After that start CS:GO and connect to the server with that map on and it should redownload.

If that still has issues, download the map manually and replace the files by going to the URL in your browser.

If none of these work, lmk.
 
I will be marking this as not a bug but will leave this open for a bit. Please let us know if you've been able to resolve this issue or if you require additional assistance.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top