- Joined
- Mar 3, 2022
- Messages
- 132
What is the scope of your bug report?
Web
Short description of the bug
Website not loading on mobile.
Detailed description of the bug
Every time I refresh or leave this website i have to fully close my google and reopen it, therefore closing all my tabs I had open previously.
If I do try to refresh or swap tabs back to this website I just get a gray screen, forcing me to close google.
Is there anything I can do to help this issue?
Web
Short description of the bug
Website not loading on mobile.
Detailed description of the bug
Every time I refresh or leave this website i have to fully close my google and reopen it, therefore closing all my tabs I had open previously.
If I do try to refresh or swap tabs back to this website I just get a gray screen, forcing me to close google.
Is there anything I can do to help this issue?