- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 1,155
As the title says I suggest that we should split starter kit (possibly ds too) into two different kits. The way this would work is that in order to not need a large boost from other players if you wish to start your own town and you don't have friends to pool money together early on because from what I've seen of new players it's kind of a turn off that you need friends just to succeed on your own due to needing that large sum to start going. So the idea is that it would split into two kits, one daily and one that is a one time use. My idea for this would be /kit starter and /kit daily. The idea is that starter will be a one time redemption that will ONLY GIVE MONEY (possibly some early food) and will give 1/2 the price of starting a town (I'm not sure how much it starts to cost a town btw) so you'd only need 2 people to start a town or a few giving you a little money. Then kit daily would give what the starter kit gives now, another idea is that ds will also get kit starter but not kit daily like it is now.
If I made any mistakes in the way that you start out I apologize because I didn't really make my town or give in the money that first founded it haha, anyways That's all but, I'd also like to ask that cob webs could be added to the /towny wildsblocks list and able to be broken : )
If I made any mistakes in the way that you start out I apologize because I didn't really make my town or give in the money that first founded it haha, anyways That's all but, I'd also like to ask that cob webs could be added to the /towny wildsblocks list and able to be broken : )
Last edited:
Upvote
0






