- Joined
- Aug 24, 2015
- Messages
- 2
What is the scope of your bug report?
TeamSpeak
Short description of the bug
Can't Connect To Server
Detailed description of the bug
My self and a few other people are trying to connect to the TeamSpeak server. The TeamSpeak application will try, and then time out with an error of "Failed to connect to server". I've tried ts3.edge-gamers.com and ts.edgegamers.com with no luck. I have the latest version of the client installed.
Is the server permanently down due to the Discord or is there another issue?
TeamSpeak
Short description of the bug
Can't Connect To Server
Detailed description of the bug
My self and a few other people are trying to connect to the TeamSpeak server. The TeamSpeak application will try, and then time out with an error of "Failed to connect to server". I've tried ts3.edge-gamers.com and ts.edgegamers.com with no luck. I have the latest version of the client installed.
Is the server permanently down due to the Discord or is there another issue?










