- Joined
- Jul 12, 2022
- Messages
- 32
What is the scope of your bug report?
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
!rtd command does not work
Detailed description of the bug
When I use the !rtd command I don't get any guns or grenades I win from the command when I spawn next round the only they just don't show up and they only things that effect me are HP rtd rewards, credits, and shield. But gun, bomb, nor grenades have not worked for the past week.
CS:GO Jailbreak
Short description of the bug
!rtd command does not work
Detailed description of the bug
When I use the !rtd command I don't get any guns or grenades I win from the command when I spawn next round the only they just don't show up and they only things that effect me are HP rtd rewards, credits, and shield. But gun, bomb, nor grenades have not worked for the past week.













