Delivered Events

LittleBoxBoi

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
44
I remember a time when the event log in the discord would be booked for the entire month... What happened to that?
 
Upvote 0
I remember a time when the event log in the discord would be booked for the entire month... What happened to that?
This actually came up in our MS LE meeting last night. Tonight I will be working with @Architect of Life on some things we can do to fix this, as well as communicating with other leaders. One thing I can tell you is that for CS and MS summers typically slow down as our ECs are busy with summer things. As August grows closer you will see a rise in events again LittleBoxBoi LittleBoxBoi . I appreciate you making this thread regardless. I will keep you updated on any changes that are made in the future. Thank you :)
 
As grumpy said things do get a bit slower, but we are discussing it. I am working on also bringing new fun events for cs to enjoy, stay tuned for that. :)
 
At the moment, Minecraft cannot do events well because we do not have a server to host events. We are looking forward to having some amazing events as soon as we can.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top