Medium Not Planned Another DS Rank?

Spock

Queen of EdgeGamers
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
1,042
If its possible to make another DS Rank that is $100 I would gladly sign up asap when my current DS expires, though i think I would get murdered by certain someone for wasting ma money lol.
 
Upvote 0
I mean you can always set it up to do that, but at that point we are gonna just have a role labeled "Spock" Lil. Sure it could be done to make a new DS tier but that's for the powers that be
 
I mean you can always set it up to do that, but at that point we are gonna just have a role labeled "Spock" Lil. Sure it could be done to make a new DS tier but that's for the powers that be
LOL I DONT MIND THAT RANK NAME :ROFLMAO:
 
I feel like at that point it’s easier to donate the difference of the 100 dollars and the top DS tier. Also, seems like that would be a “pay to play” because the perks would have to be extremely overpowered to justify $100 a month.
 
is this possible?
Not currently, it's been much requested (back to the old forums even) and was on the list of things to do for quite a while now, though I'm sure once again on the backburner with much larger projects on the go.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top