Cascsiany Dust 2 Devotee Sr. Manager Joined Aug 4, 2010 Messages 4,206 Feb 26, 2024 #1 I think we should add a discord channel to share pictures of our pets and fawn over each other's. Hopefully people are able to look at the pictures and have them brighten their day. Attachments 20240201_234724.jpg 2.1 MB · Views: 214 Upvote 4
I think we should add a discord channel to share pictures of our pets and fawn over each other's. Hopefully people are able to look at the pictures and have them brighten their day.
Daa EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 12, 2015 Messages 4,210 Feb 26, 2024 #2 This is an amazing suggestion. If I could upvote this more than once I would.
sopheyy <3 Joined Nov 23, 2010 Messages 1,957 Feb 27, 2024 #3 adding more channels to a discord that already has wayyyy too many channels doesn't seem too great
H Honorstar EGO Addict Joined Mar 13, 2016 Messages 1,160 Feb 27, 2024 #4 Maybe we just make a thread in general chatter instead?
Jacko Jailbreak Connoisseur =(eGO)= Joined Jun 15, 2018 Messages 1,500 Feb 27, 2024 #5 Honorstar said: Maybe we just make a thread in general chatter instead? Click to expand... I think this is the right move!
Honorstar said: Maybe we just make a thread in general chatter instead? Click to expand... I think this is the right move!
Lucas15 〈ಠ‿ಠ〉 =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2010 Messages 5,782 Feb 28, 2024 #6 Jacko said: I think this is the right move! Click to expand... Agree! We should utilize threads more often.
Jacko said: I think this is the right move! Click to expand... Agree! We should utilize threads more often.