Delivered Mute Thread Feature

Elbow Removal Service

The Final Feral Fellow
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
242
I think it would be nice to have a way to mute threads in the Forums like how you can mute a channel in Discord. I understand that that might take a while to implement, but I think it would be really nice to have.
 
Upvote 0
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, or if it's not what you're looking for, but the watch / unwatch feature seems to describe your issue. Anytime you post in a thread, it will automatically "watch" it for you, so you will receive notifications. You can watch or unwatch any thread by clicking the button at the top right of the post, which is basically the equivalent of muting / unmuting.

1710483712958.png
 
There is kind of a feature for that already go to account details or atleast the account privacy and account preferences should be the place
 
I don't mean notifications, I mean the read/unread feature. I want a mute feature that makes a thread stop showing as having unread posts, and then by extension, a forum having unread posts if the only unread posts in said forum are in the muted thread.
 
upvote this a million times

its really nice to feel like you have "cleaned out" the forums, and you are certain you havent missed any posts. however, it gets tedious to do when you continuously have to mark random irrelevant (to you) stuff read
 

Latest posts

Back
Top