Spock

Queen of EdgeGamers
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
1,042
So i just realized this right now as im making this thread, isnt it possible to make it where the plugin for speaking in chat be like admin chat but without the color and (Admins) or doing @ at all and its just logging? cause I have my condump happening this very second and when i use admin chat its always logged(thank hell for it), literally I think i speak for everyone including admins & LE that if it was like admin chat but not really at all, it would be logged and boom. it might be a little more but i think its very worth it.
 
Upvote 0
I'm really confused on what you mean by this, are you suggesting a chat that only goes to your console for future reference in condump? (Doesn't show in chat at all?)
 
I'm really confused on what you mean by this, are you suggesting a chat that only goes to your console for future reference in condump? (Doesn't show in chat at all?)
Here ill put a reference down
Lets say someone was spamming chat, back in GO it would show it always, we warn them through admin chat
Player: this sucks x30
(to Player) ADMIN: Please dont spam chat
Player: okay thanks
only part showing up is admin chat whether it be all chat or team chat or Psay cause its a different type of plugin. but if a new plugin for chat was made like admin chat or psay but neither of the usual stuff for those stuff is in it and when a player speaks it can be logged.
 
I think what he's trying to say is that when using admin chat or psay(@ or @@) it will appear in his console. But when someone types in the regular all chat or team chat it doesn't. I interpret it as he wants a way for regular chat to log in console so he can use it in MAUL notes.
 
I think what he's trying to say is that when using admin chat or psay(@ or @@) it will appear in his console. But when someone types in the regular all chat or team chat it doesn't. I interpret it as he wants a way for regular chat to log in console so he can use it in MAUL notes.
YASSSS
 

Latest posts

Back
Top