Favorite Modded Minecraft Packs

Jonathan S.

eGO is Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
495
Minecraft Leadership would like to inquiry about your favorite Mod Packs for a modded server.
It is possible in the near future we will host a Modded server for a few weeks on a rotation cycle to offer more gameplay for the Minecraft division.

After we gather a few ideas from the community we will post a Poll to decide what will be the first modded server we will host :)

(Survival will stay around as always. This is more of an event idea for the community :))​
 
All the mods 10 - we all work toward getting the ATM star :)
 
I'd be so down for modded MC - as pdt pdt said, ATM10 would be sweet.

From a community server standpoint, Pixelmon could also be really fun.
 
Since a decent amount of people liked the Skyblock server, Why not the best of both and do like Sky Factory?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Saf
I'd be so down for modded MC - as pdt pdt said, ATM10 would be sweet.

From a community server standpoint, Pixelmon could also be really fun.
I've been thinking of Pixelmon lately, haven't played it since one of the old CS LE had a personal server up for it a few years back. Had a bunch of other LE/Admins playing in it, was a lot of fun.
 
RLCraft - Not for the faint of heart

Feed The Beast - Mainly for the nostalgia

Crazy Craft - Also mainly for the nostalgia
 
I’ve been bouncing between big packs like ATM and lighter ones, and I kept pulling ideas from mods I grabbed on https://modscraft.net/en/mods/ since it’s an easy way to try new stuff on mobile before suggesting it for PC packs. Testing smaller mods there helped me figure out what vibes work best for group play, especially for tech-heavy packs or Skyblock-style setups.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top