UFC and Other Fighting Discussion Thread

Dead2009

I made one post
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
9
Decided to start a UFC thread and they had UFC 325 last night in Australia so here are the results!

Main Card - 9pm ET
Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) def Diego Lopes (145) <- FW Title
Benoit St. Denis (155.75) def Dan Hooker (155.75)
Mauricio Ruffy (155.25) def Rafael Fiziev (155.5)
Tallison Teixeira (259) def Tai Tuivasa (265.5)
Quillan Salkilld (155.5) def Jamie Mullarkey (155.5)

Prelims - 7pm ET
Billy Elekana (204) def Junior Tafa (205.25)
Cameron Rowston (184.5) def Cody Brundage (184.75)
Jacob Malkoun (185.75) def Torrez Finney (185.75)
Jonathan Micallef (170.25) def Oban Elliott (169.75)

Early Prelims - 5pm ET
Kaan Ofli (145.25) def Zha Yi (145.5)
Dom Mar Fan (154.75) def Sang Wook Kim (155.75)
Keiichiro Nakamura (145.25) def Sebastian Szalay (145.75)
Lawrence Lui (135.25) def Rangbo Sulang (135.75)
 
I feel UFC and other MMA-style sports have changed sports, movies, pop culture, and more.

I honestly don't watch it, but I loosely follow it on social media. And who doesn't know a household name from it, or Wrestling, which I think is another thing UFC/MMA has helped promote back into the public forum.

Hope this thread finds an audience.

~Sturm
 
Back
Top