Spray paint Issues ( CS Source)

3090

I made one post
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
7
What happened to Spray Paint in game (css)?
Did the server have restrictions on Spray? And why is it Pixelated? I used to see them a lot, especially when it’s 32 vs 32. But now, it’s not appearing or being invisible.
 
Seeing and using sprays works for me, and mostly everyone else on the server. To make sure your ability to view sprays is enabled, make sure you have these commands set through your console or in your config; r_decals 1 and cl_decals 300. Or, you might be sprayed banned if you repeatedly used an inappropriate or nude spray on our server, and didn't stop when we asked you to.
 
Seeing and using sprays works for me, and mostly everyone else on the server. To make sure your ability to view sprays is enabled, make sure you have these commands set through your console or in your config; r_decals 1 and cl_decals 300. Or, you might be sprayed banned if you repeatedly used an inappropriate or nude spray on our server, and didn't stop when we asked you to.
Thank you. I’ll try that command later. And do you think you can check if I had broken any rules about spray? If not possible, I’ll just ask an admin in game to fix it for me.
 
Thank you. I’ll try that command later. And do you think you can check if I had broken any rules about spray? If not possible, I’ll just ask an admin in game to fix it for me.
What player name do you go by in the server?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top