How long have you played a game nonstop without sleeping?

How long have you played a game nonstop without sleeping?

  • Less than 4 hours

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • 4-8 hours

    Points: 6 10.3%
  • 9-23 hours

    Points: 29 50.0%
  • 24-35 hours

    Points: 10 17.2%
  • 36-47 hours

    Points: 6 10.3%
  • 48+ hours

    Points: 7 12.1%

  • Total voters
    58

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,572
How long have you played a game nonstop without sleeping?
If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread. 👍​

Went over 72 hours when I was younger. Kept hearing gun fire even though I stopped playing.
 
I went just shy of a full day playing TFC once and it messed me up enough that I swore I'd never go anywhere close to that again.
 
Back when I was uber into Counter Strike Jailbreak I used to walk up and role play alllllll day. My parent would yell at me for being too loud as warden :0
 
that was way back in the day when i was younger now im ready for bed at 10 lol
 
I remember staying up playing pokemon or zelda into the morning hours
 

Latest posts

Back
Top