This sux

naniekso

Poster
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
128
Yeah, my dad traded the old nice computer for a poopy computer.


this new computer is a downgrade!!!! i cant even play cs1.6! the graphics card isnt even know by steam! i get 14.87fps standing in a corner on CS1.6!!!

so im not able to play dod source for a while, until i get a new computer, or until my dad gets a new comp.
 
if i were you i would edit your language before someone important sees it.

and oh yeah your dad is an idiot
 
gosh darnit, why did he trade it? you should complain about it to him immediately. I would. That's why I bought my own pc, my dad has no clue when it comes to gfx cards, etc.
 
I bought my own and I get 300 fps in a corner... Get HP when you can, they're really good for gaming.
 
Sorry to hear, I'm pretty sure the computer is better than mine anyways, hope that makes you feel better :/
 
If you have a monitor and a keyboard/ mouse already a new computer that can run some of the latest games is only like 500$ on newegg if built yourself. give or take 100$
 
Lol is it okay for people to bump a 2 year old thread? This is the second one.
 
Back
Top